During trading, the accounts are merged to a big account and trading is carried out there. The results are distributed depending on the size of the capital, the trading units are distributed to the accounts.
Archive for month: February, 2014
Last news, publications
- Did you miss +200%? FOREX managed accounts in 2020!
- Tracking Trading On Our Managed Account Over The Internet, From Any Browser
- How should the published results be interpreted?
- The popularity of FX21 account is growing
- What is the difference between a Ponzi scheme and Multi Level Marketing
- Selecting managed accounts
- Using fxblue.com
- Why are managed accounts better than Forex robots?
FYI – For YOUR Information
Site content does not offer investment or investment proposal. As detailed are any opinions, often of a personal nature. Past results do not guaranteed and not indicate any of future results.
The Forex markets are leveraged products, which may involves up to the total loss of invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose!