Like in every year, I calculated how much each managed account brought net, before taxes. Unfortunately, the number of my live accounts significantly diminished by the end of the year, but this is such a business. The Artificial Quant account that arrived towards the end of the year is still only a few months old. So, this post can only handle the ST accounts running at DCFXBroker.
Archive for month: January, 2017
My managed accounts ended the last month of the year with quite interesting results. Without exception, all of them produced a loss. Nevertheless, of course, the annual return remained positive in case of all.
Last news, publications
- Presentation of JRO Invest managed accounts
- Results of managed accounts in June
- Results of managed accounts in May
- Monthly Results of Managed Accounts in April
- Monthly Results of Managed Accounts in March
- Alpha Production Account from a Swiss Asset Management Company
- Monthly Results of Managed Accounts in February
- New chapter in the life of Artificial Quant
FYI – For YOUR Information
Site content does not offer investment or investment proposal. As detailed are any opinions, often of a personal nature. Past results do not guaranteed and not indicate any of future results.
The Forex markets are leveraged products, which may involves up to the total loss of invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose!