You do not need to do anything else, just to use one of the account statement sharing sites that can be accessed on the Internet. In my own experience, the services of myfxbook.com and fxblue.com are worth using.
Archive for month: June, 2016
Last news, publications
- Presentation of JRO Invest managed accounts
- Alpha Production Account from a Swiss Asset Management Company
- To what time-frame is the Artificial Quant managed account a good decision?
- Tracking Trading On Our Managed Account Over The Internet, From Any Browser
- How should the published results be interpreted?
- The popularity of FX21 account is growing
- What is the difference between a Ponzi scheme and Multi Level Marketing
- Selecting managed accounts
FYI – For YOUR Information
Site content does not offer investment or investment proposal. As detailed are any opinions, often of a personal nature. Past results do not guaranteed and not indicate any of future results.
The Forex markets are leveraged products, which may involves up to the total loss of invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose!