Summer usually does not bring outstanding results. In addition, August tends to be the worst. But now, it seems that times have changed, and my portfolio closed with – although not outstanding – at least medium results.
Archive for month: November, 2015
I had somewhat bigger expectations towards September results than what was actually realized. Each of them performed below their previous average. I am still not unsatisfied as the accounts brought a result above zero altogether.
Last news, publications
- Presentation of JRO Invest managed accounts
- Results of managed accounts in June
- Results of managed accounts in May
- Monthly Results of Managed Accounts in April
- Monthly Results of Managed Accounts in March
- Alpha Production Account from a Swiss Asset Management Company
- Monthly Results of Managed Accounts in February
- New chapter in the life of Artificial Quant
FYI – For YOUR Information
Site content does not offer investment or investment proposal. As detailed are any opinions, often of a personal nature. Past results do not guaranteed and not indicate any of future results.
The Forex markets are leveraged products, which may involves up to the total loss of invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose!