My article has two apropos today. One is that people with too little information regularly blame multilevel systems that these are Ponzi schemes. The other is that we are all part of a financial system that can be regarded as a Ponzi scheme in principle, which is not illegal, although it will most probably fail at the end.
Archive for month: July, 2015
You can see very well that wrangling surrounding the Greek debt situation does not influence the yield of managed accounts.
However, it affected the performance of the accounts of my Forex robots. The best result was achieved by the one that has not traded.
Last news, publications
- Presentation of JRO Invest managed accounts
- Results of managed accounts in June
- Results of managed accounts in May
- Monthly Results of Managed Accounts in April
- Monthly Results of Managed Accounts in March
- Alpha Production Account from a Swiss Asset Management Company
- Monthly Results of Managed Accounts in February
- New chapter in the life of Artificial Quant
FYI – For YOUR Information
Site content does not offer investment or investment proposal. As detailed are any opinions, often of a personal nature. Past results do not guaranteed and not indicate any of future results.
The Forex markets are leveraged products, which may involves up to the total loss of invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose!